- What Works Scotland resources to be available after programme ends November 15, 2018
- Global campaign for dialogue: Speak 2018! November 15, 2018
- Three final conferences for What Works Scotland: book now! October 17, 2018
- What Works Scotland contributes to health and wellbeing evaluation support materials August 8, 2018
Publications and resources
Evidence reviews and briefing papers, literature reviews, working papers, think pieces, films and more.
Our latest publications
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners. Resources from past events....Read more
Webinar: Transforming communities? Exploring the roles of community anchor organisations in public service reform – supporting, leading and challenging? Presentation and transcript of the webinar online.
We've been working collaboratively with four case sites - Aberdeenshire, Fife, Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire - and sharing the findings on the impact of public service reform and system-wide change....Read more
- RT @EvelynOD1: @caltonw9choices @3CCanalChoices Here we go with digital participation in Glasgow. Both Panels being the digital p… https://t.co/Jg79xFqkjb
- RT @carol_goodey: “The mainstreaming of PB must be supported by properly resourced and trained teams of local authority staff, includ… https://t.co/doLgAeyaa8
- RT @ChrisChapmanGla: @PFlemingHT @robertowenctr That we really enjoyed the conversation and look forward to seeing how the ideas and evi… https://t.co/cV2qstNkd1
- RT @policyscotland: Exciting to see this! A landmark agreement to work together to tackle #inequalities across #Glasgow signed by… https://t.co/vuEMkvbpY8
- RT @ChrisChapmanGla: Looking forward to facilitating the Island Summit today in Kirkwall a day of exiting conversation ahead … https://t.co/KmRKPotPLX