Read the latest blog from What Works Scotland
- Scottish Parliament hears evidence from What Works Scotland December 4, 2016
- What Works Scotland enables policy co-production for education inspection November 9, 2016
- See the PB conference report and videos – online now November 2, 2016
- Sharing insights at CVS Inverclyde Third Sector Conference October 27, 2016
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners....Read more
Fun, Food, Folk
Launch of our research report on the Centrestage approach to dignified food provision
- Date: 10th January 2017
- Location: Edinburgh
- Why place? December 6, 2016
- Participation and representation in Scotland’s third sector interfaces – a new model? November 16, 2016
- RT @ScotlandsTowns: Congratulations to all #SurfAward shortlisters and winners! Including STP support Most Improved Town #Lochgelly… https://t.co/vmAwjvqb9Z, 1 hour ago
- RT @jrfemma: UK poverty report - stark messages on in-work poverty, disability, rent & benefit cuts. @jrf_uk @npi_research https://t.co/VB4uXgUGgZ, 1 hour ago
What Works Scotland is a new initiative to improve the way local areas in Scotland use evidence to make decisions about public service development and reform. We are working with specific Community Planning Partnerships involved in the design and delivery of public services.
Our work is focussing on case study areas. A further nine areas are working with us to enhance learning, comparison and sharing. We will also link with international partners to effectively compare how public services are delivered here in Scotland and elsewhere.
Evidence Reviews and Briefing Papers, Literature Reviews, Working Papers, Think Pieces and Publications by WWS partners.
If you have a specific query about this project please contact the What Works Scotland Manager Lynda Frazer.
Email: Lynda.Frazer@glasgow.ac.uk or telephone: 0141 330 8587