- None of us is as smart as all of us!! February 24, 2017
- Paris and Participatory Budgeting: three insights into how public services learn on international visits February 23, 2017
- Paris and Participatory Budgeting: reflections from Glasgow on the PB study visit to Paris February 23, 2017
- Paris and Participatory Budgeting: perceptions, participation and parallels from a Fife perspective February 23, 2017
Evidence reviews and briefing papers, literature reviews, working papers, think pieces and more.
Our latest publications:
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners....Read more
Prevention and Prediction: Can we predict the impacts of prevention to inform policy and practice? Fully booked - please join the waiting list
Public service reform, scrutiny and inspection: Where to next? Fully booked - please join the waiting list
Outcomes-based Approaches in Public Service Reform Fully booked - please join the waiting list
Our work is focussing on case study areas. A further nine areas are working with us to enhance learning, comparison and sharing. We will also link with international partners to effectively compare how public services are delivered here in Scotland and elsewhere....Read more
- RT @theGCPH: How can asset-based approaches be effectively used within services? Our latest report discusses our research… https://t.co/Onfh8uC1oh
- RT @EvalSupScot: Guide to gathering, analysing & using secondary evidence launched today https://t.co/CMlD8pNO2Q #KTNevidence… https://t.co/X4nHUuwBF5
- RT @HMICscotland: @TheSIPR @WWScot @ScotGovJustice Opportunities to identify learning from Scotland & internationally to support future public sector reform.