Read the latest blog from What Works Scotland
- New National Standards for Community Engagement October 10, 2016
- WWS co-director joins national Digital Communications Programme Board July 28, 2016
- Aberdeenshire Collaborative Learning Day report published June 29, 2016
- Place-based approaches: new Improvement Service report April 28, 2016
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners. Events are free....Read more
- What is the future of ‘doing good’ in the UK? October 20, 2016
- Time for change – a delegate’s response to Community-led Approaches to Reducing Poverty October 12, 2016
What Works Scotland is a new initiative to improve the way local areas in Scotland use evidence to make decisions about public service development and reform. We are working with specific Community Planning Partnerships involved in the design and delivery of public services.
Our work is focussing on case study areas. A further nine areas are working with us to enhance learning, comparison and sharing. We will also link with international partners to effectively compare how public services are delivered here in Scotland and elsewhere.
Evidence Reviews and Briefing Papers, Literature Reviews, Working Papers, Think Pieces and Publications by WWS partners.
If you have a specific query about this project please contact the What Works Scotland Manager Lynda Frazer.
Email: Lynda.Frazer@glasgow.ac.uk or telephone: 0141 330 8587