- What Works Scotland resources to be available after programme ends November 15, 2018
- Global campaign for dialogue: Speak 2018! November 15, 2018
- Three final conferences for What Works Scotland: book now! October 17, 2018
- What Works Scotland contributes to health and wellbeing evaluation support materials August 8, 2018
Publications and resources
Evidence reviews and briefing papers, literature reviews, working papers, think pieces, films and more.
Our latest publications
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners. Resources from past events....Read more
Webinar: Transforming communities? Exploring the roles of community anchor organisations in public service reform – supporting, leading and challenging? Presentation and transcript of the webinar online.
We've been working collaboratively with four case sites - Aberdeenshire, Fife, Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire - and sharing the findings on the impact of public service reform and system-wide change....Read more
- RT @HAYLESBEN: This Wednesday @OliverEscobar & I will be giving a @skape_ed seminar on ‘Navigating the boundaries of methodologica… https://t.co/g6IwPUnNBn
- Great video about this valuable peer learning exchange with @JamandJustice last year, incl. @VoxLiminis concert and… https://t.co/rApYBwfQOj
- RT @housingevidence: Don't forget - the application deadline for this exciting @ESRC #PhD studentship is Fri 15 March. This is a great o… https://t.co/rdvcuFIK0K
- Congratulations Sarah! So pleased to be able to support this research! https://t.co/vvnFDVscPb
- RT @amandasays: hearing from awesome @ClaireBynner from @CnScotland at @policyscotland first lunchtime seminar. Claire sharing her… https://t.co/2bIyiNOMkA