- What Works Scotland resources to be available after programme ends November 15, 2018
- Global campaign for dialogue: Speak 2018! November 15, 2018
- Three final conferences for What Works Scotland: book now! October 17, 2018
- What Works Scotland contributes to health and wellbeing evaluation support materials August 8, 2018
Publications and resources
Evidence reviews and briefing papers, literature reviews, working papers, think pieces, films and more.
Our latest publications
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners. Resources from past events....Read more
Webinar: Transforming communities? Exploring the roles of community anchor organisations in public service reform – supporting, leading and challenging? Presentation and transcript of the webinar online.
We've been working collaboratively with four case sites - Aberdeenshire, Fife, Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire - and sharing the findings on the impact of public service reform and system-wide change....Read more
- RT @SCDC_Org: Community development is a process where people come together to take action on what's important to them. Find out… https://t.co/S6c0NIw7IG
- RT @Smart_Urb_I: An inspiring & heartfelt blog by @Abdullah7866 looking at the rise and fall of community capacity. How has this mad… https://t.co/T6UpU5Vonp
- RT @Smart_Urb_I: "It was great to see @SunnyGRadio reacting and responding to the community with a range of authentic projects." A… https://t.co/mENImxPyy5
- RT @ChrisChapmanGla: Authentic collaboration not the illusion of association with @attainmentscot @WWScot @AttainRen https://t.co/H0qbEYAZ3K
- RT @OliverEscobar: Follow #PBmainstream and @pb_scotland to check reflections from participants in today's event on mainstreaming… https://t.co/MwrD79kxKo