What do we mean by partnership working? What factors lead to partnership breakdown or inertia? What can community and university partnerships contribute?
This Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) workshop on partnership run by Policy Scotland was the first in a series of ESRC-supported sessions that focus on keywords like ‘data’, ‘evidence’, or ‘co-production’.
The keyword ‘partnership’ was particularly appropriate given the long experience of partnership working in Glasgow.
- Des McNulty, University of Glasgow, Policy Scotland – Keyword Partnership
- Claire Bynner , What Works Scotland and Alex Meikle, Rosemount Lifelong Learning – Partnership with Communities
- Kim Aumann, UK Community Partnership Network – What Helps Public Engagement
- Carol Tannahill, Glasgow Centre for Population Health – Partnership More than a Key Word
- Sarah Morton, What Works Scotland and CRFR – Research Partnerships
Date: 23rd June 2015
Location: Emirates Cycling Arena, Glasgow