Co-director | Data and Evaluation lead
Dr Peter Craig is a Senior Research Fellow at the MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit at the University of Glasgow.
Peter works on the development and application of robust methods for the evaluation of policies that affect population health.
What Works Scotland publications
- Participatory budgeting and health and wellbeing: a systematic scoping review of evaluations and outcomes Published by the Lancet (November 2017) Co-authored
- Evaluability Assessment of Thriving Places: a Report for Glasgow Community Planning Partnership (March 2017) Co-authored
- Evaluability Assessment: a systematic approach to deciding whether and how to evaluate programmes and policies (July 2015) Co-authored
- Synthetic controls: a new approach to evaluating interventions ( March 2015)
- Evaluation in health and wellbeing resource Published by the UK Government (August 2018) Co-authored
See more about Peter and his work on the Institute of Health and Wellbeing website.