This one-day conference featured leading scholars from Denmark, Netherlands, England and Scotland, sharing and discussing their research, which focuses on ‘people who make a difference in communities’.
The conference included a range of practitioners from the public and third sectors, local communities and academia.
- Dr Annika Agger, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Dr Catherine Durose, University of Birmingham
- Dr Laurens de Graaf, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Dr Merlijn van Hulst, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Dr Oliver Escobar, University of Edinburgh and What Works Scotland
Date: 2 October 2015