Partnership working is prevalent in Scotland’s public services and central to the public services reform agenda. Yet creating and sustaining effective partnerships across sectors is challenging.
This was the launch of ‘Partnership working in UK public services‘, an accessible, action-oriented evidence review produced by What Works Scotland’s Evidence Bank.
The event examined the evidence on partnership working, to enable those in working in partnerships to better understand the features of effective partnerships, the factors which influence them, and how to improve partnership working.
- Partnership Working across the UK – Evidence Review and Briefing
- Creating Effective Partnerships to Deliver Public Services seminar – Event report
- Ailsa Cook – Partnership Working Across UK Public Services
- Kate Bell – Partnership Working ‘my experience and reflections’
- Eliot Stark – Partnerschaft
- Paul Blackwood – Prevention & Early Intervention: Operation Modulus Multi Agency Programme
- Partnership Working Tools Guidance (Word)
- Partnership Working Talking Points (Word)
- Partnership Processes Results Chain Template (PDF)
- Partnership Processes Results Chain (PDF)
Date: 3 December 2015