- What Works Scotland resources to be available after programme ends November 15, 2018
- Global campaign for dialogue: Speak 2018! November 15, 2018
- Three final conferences for What Works Scotland: book now! October 17, 2018
- What Works Scotland contributes to health and wellbeing evaluation support materials August 8, 2018
Publications and resources
Evidence reviews and briefing papers, literature reviews, working papers, think pieces, films and more.
Our latest publications
Details of forthcoming events organised by What Works Scotland and our partners. Resources from past events....Read more
Webinar: Transforming communities? Exploring the roles of community anchor organisations in public service reform – supporting, leading and challenging? Presentation and transcript of the webinar online.
We've been working collaboratively with four case sites - Aberdeenshire, Fife, Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire - and sharing the findings on the impact of public service reform and system-wide change....Read more
- RT @policyscotland: Professor Beatrice Heuser, Professor of International Relations (Politics) within @UofGSPS presents her Inaugural L… https://t.co/wQsg3csIwE
- Coming to the end of an exceptionally busy year at What Works Scotland. Papers, presentations, reports and short fi… https://t.co/KblXiS7SDQ
- RT @Smart_Urb_I: What are we planning in 2019? Read our latest @Smart_Urb_I newsletter - https://t.co/2hIPm8mMY2 @WWScot… https://t.co/qxICzxOU99
- RT @HuttonSEGS: Want to improve data availability for place-based policy? Please take part in and share our short survey on local… https://t.co/0MpaCipoHl
- Following the chat on Twitter today about a #citizensassembly ? See more about citizens’ deliberative processes wit… https://t.co/NAyT2XNEFW