What Works Scotland Co-Director Nick Watson was among the speakers at this event held in Edinburgh on 1 September 2015 to update delegates on the latest developments within community planning and enable the sharing of knowledge and practical support to help improve community participation, public service delivery and outcomes.
See all the presentations:
- Nick Watson – What Works Scotland Supporting Effective Public Service Reform (PDF)
- Calum Irvine, VAS – A Third Sector Perspective (PDF)
- Barbara Lindsay, COSLA – Community Planning Current Landscape and Prioirities (PDF)
- Stuart Hashagen, SCDC – Community Planning Empowering Communities? (PDF)
- Lorraine Gillies, West Lothian Community Planning Partnership – Achieving Positive Outcomes – How Do We Do That Then….? (PDF)
- Danny Cepok and Izzie Whyte, Fife Community Planning Partnership – Kirkcaldy Area Local Community Planning – Gallatown Gateway (PDF)